24 Mar #POWER Up at DIG SOUTH 2016
DIG SOUTH is the South’s Interactive Festival, is taking over April 26th – 28th. It’s the place where leading brands and startups connect, hear great content, raise capital, recruit talent and launch new startups. Whether your company is an expanding Fortune 500, a fast-growth Inc 5000 or a homegrown startup, opportunities abound at DIG SOUTH.
The theme for 2016 is #POWER. DIG SOUTH presenters will touch on sources and shapes of power in the 21st century digital economy. From venture capital and 3D printing, to social media, DIG SOUTH includes extensive array of topics, a schedule that’s sure to keep you on your toes and an impressive list of speakers, Check out the “Top Shelf” presenters for 2016:
- Gary Vaynerchuk: CEO, VaynerMedia
- James F. Geurts: Acquisition Executive, MacDill Air Force Base
- Melanie Deziel: Director of Creative Strategy, Time Inc.
- Peter Shankman: CEO, ShankMinds
- Meghan Keaney Anderson: VP of Marketing, Hubspot
- Paul Singh: Investor, Entrepreneur
- Kamala Avila-Salmon: Product Marketing Manager, Google Play
- Peter Kafka: Senior Editor, Re/code
So, ladies and gentlemen, mark your calendars and get ready for a weekend in beautiful Charleston, SC.
Founded on July 4, 2012, DIG SOUTH annually features more than 200 presenters and 2500 Conference-goers from across the nation. Be sure to connect with them on social media to stay in-the-know:
Originally posted on Hypepotamus, March 24.
By: Ryan Waller